5 December 2010

happy thanksgiving

A bit late with my thanksgiving post, but my computer is broken so I've been jumping around borrowing friends' computers, and I've finally been able to upload a few photos (mostly of food) :)

It was an AMAZING thanksgiving! The friend RoAnne is also American, so her and I rounded up all of out non-american friends to celebrate our holiday :) 10 of us in all we had a big feast and shared all of the things we are thankful for. We couldn't arrange a turkey here in the Netherlands, but we roasted 2 chickens instead...
I literally have hundreds of things to be thankful for this year, but here are the mains:
-My amazing family and friends back home who have supported me through everything.
-The chance to take this life-changing trip around Europe.
-My great new friends here in Holland (and others around Europe) who have really made my trip what its been, and have shared so many experiences with me.
-Finding a beautiful girlfriend here to share my time with, and who puts up with my dorky-ness.
-Especially my friend RoAnne who has let me stay with her for much longer than expected.
-And this great planet for all it has to offer!
Definitely a thanksgiving to remember, and a trip to remember :)

(The Aftermath)



No comments:

Post a Comment