22 October 2010

Wien!

Thanks to GermanWings airline and their "blind booking" program, my two friends and I flew to Vienna, Austria for 4 days this last weekend!

It was such a fun little trip, we couchsurfed with a nice guy who showed us around, gave us tips, and cooked a little bit for us.

The city is beautiful, more statues than I have seen in my life, amazing architecture, and good food :) We saw things from the U.N. to old palaces, giant cathedrals and flee market, to the biggest permanent carnival in Europe!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful city, seems clean,very colorful too. I haven't checked your blog for a while. It looks like you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i havent updated it till just now! so you only missed the emptiness :)

    ya ive been busy! still trying to update
    how are you kim??

    ReplyDelete